Monday 9 January 2012

Sketching the Sydney Opera House while waiting the ferry.

I did the first sketch of the Sydney Opera House while waiting for my Ferry (that is about 10 minutes) from the Ferry Wharf next to where I live. It's a very quick sketch (goes well with my personality) and I was able to add some color in the Ferry. The trip from Luna Park to Circular Quay is about 5 minutes but is great to cross the Harbour. I did the second sketch when the ferry was entering in the wharf. 

Dibujé estos esbozos de la Opera House de Sídney mientras esperaba el ferry (eso son unos 10 minutos) desde la parada de al lado de donde vive. Es un esbozo muy rapido (casa con mi personalidad). Pude añadir el color en el ferri. El trayecto desde Luna Park hasta Circular Quay es de unos 5 minutos pero es muy agradable cruzar la Bahia de Sidney. Hice el segundo esbozo de la Opera cuando el ferry entraba en Circular Quay.