Monday 17 October 2011

33rd International SketchCrawl Sydney - 15th October 2011



I assisted to the 33rd International Sketchcrawl in Sydney. This time was all about CBD sculptures. I included a map to make it easier to know where the sculptures were located. It was finally a glorious spring day! I've been feeling sick for the last couple of days, so I couldn't join the group BUT I had the chance to go there during the afternoon and prepare my sketches. Such a Great day!

Asisti a la 33 edicion de la Sketchcrawl Internacional en Sidney. Esta vez el tema eran esculturas del distrito financiero. He incluido un mapa para que podais localizar las esculturas. Finalmente disfrutamos de un glorioso dia de primavera! He estado enfermo los ultimos dos dias asi que no pude juntarme con el grupo PERO pude ir por la tarde y hacer mis dibujos. Fue un dia estupendo!